More tips from our new series of customer stories, this time from Accessible Arts and Media in York. Whilst describing their Sensory Drop-in sessions, Molly, Rose and Aled touched on a number of great uses for the Apollo Ensemble.
- Use a portable recorder or microphone to record peoples own voices and sounds. Then allow them to trigger those back using a switch or sensor.
- Do the same with video and images.
- Try combining sensory outputs such as audio, image and lighting.
- Use the wireless sensors to help encourage engagement by taking the switch or sensor to the person.
- Put the EnsembleDice into a soft play or foam dice so that it can be thrown around a room.
You can read the full story on the Accessible Arts and Media Drop-In sessions.